Project type: Engineering construction
Client: AS “Augstsprieguma tīkls”
Contribution: reconstruction of the electricity distribution installation
Company: “Latvijas Energoceltnieks”
330/110/20/10 kV substation No. 40 „Viskaļi”: “Latvijas Energoceltnieks” performs the reconstruction works of the 110 kV electricity distribution installation to improve the safety of electricity supply in Jelgava town and Zemgale region. Works are performed in five stages. During the reconstruction old 100 kV electricity distribution installation is dismantled and construction of the new 110 kV electricity distribution installation takes place:
- Assembling of concrete foundations, steel construction and 110 kV structure;
- Construction of the ground bed contour;
- Construction of cable system;
- Assembling of control cables;
- Assembling of RAA devices;
- Connecting of control cables;
- Reconstruction of the current management building;
- Construction of the 110 kV cable lines with assembling of 110 kV cable end-fittings.
Reconstruction is remarkable with the fact that for the first time in the history of the company “Latvijas Energoceltnieks” 110 kV disconnectors from the HAPAM factory were installed.